Win a Warner Brothers Adult Halloween Costume Bundle worth £120
WIN AN ADULT HALLOWEEN COSTUME BUNDLE WORTH £120
Halloween is fast approaching, and costumes are already on everyone’s mind.
This year, Rubies and Amazon are offering some lucky winners the chance to get their hands on an adult Halloween costume bundle, worth £120 in total.
The costumes included are:
1. Edward Scissorhands – including a black jacket with belt straps and faux buckles gloves that turn your hands into scissors, and a black wig to give you the unique look from the film. Please note: the scissors gloves included with this costume have foam blades. The deluxe gloves, make-up, shoes and trousers are not included. This is an officially licensed Edward Scissorhands costume.
Included: Accessories, jacket, gloves, wig.
2. Jason Voorhees – This officially licensed Friday the 13th costumes includes a black mesh-style hockey jersey, with red stripe design, printed Jason mask & machetes on the stomach, and “Voorhees” and “13” on the back. To complete the look, each costume also comes with an EVA foam Jason Voorhees mask, with elasticated straps for a secure fit.
Included: Hockey Jersey, EVA mask
3. Pennywise the Clown – From the latest It movie, this deluxe Pennywise the Clown costume includes a long sleeved grey shirt with an attached belt, a white layered collar, and a latex mask. Please note – trousers and shoes are not included.
Included: top, collar, latex mask
4. Freddy Krueger – A classic character from A Nightmare on Elm Street, this costume includes the iconic disfigured face mask and the red and black top popularised by the films. Also included are the gloves with polystyrene blades, and a foam hat.
Included: top, EVA mask, glove and fedora
Please Note: All of the costumes featured in the bundle are adult size standard.
Measurements will approximately be 36 – 42 inches across the chest and 26 – 34 inches across the waist.
For the full range of products available and more details about sizing please visit Rubie’s official Amazon page; https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/node/10606954031?encoding=UTF8&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Rubie%C2%B4s&ref_=bl_dp_s_web10606954031 .
The costumes are perfect for friends and family alike and will make sure that you win best-dressed this year, with no objections.
We have 5 bundles to giveaway.
Terms and Conditions
1. 4media reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of 4media’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by 4media.
2. The prize may have variations of colour, sizing and dimensions against the photos publicised.
3. The overall prize bundle is made up of a number of prizes consisting of a variety of products and/or services provided by a range of suppliers and these products and services are specific to those suppliers rather than generic.
4. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. 4media’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
7. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
8. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Ends October 17, 2018.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: